Do We Really Want to Do That?
- What do you really hope to accomplish?
- How will we know we are done?
- What will Members, Staff and Board be saying to tell us we are successful?
- What happens if we do nothing?
- How will we measure success?
Strategy may be all about making choices, but it is critical to understand what those choices really mean. The more time we can spend understanding our objectives, the less likely we are to make bad strategy. Association members count on us to spend our resources wisely. Clear objectives is the first step.